Friday, July 2, 2010

31 Weeks Down, 9 To Go!

Yesterday we went to see Dr. Cheree for our 31 week appointment, and Gracie is doing great! However, the nurse made us nervous with her comments. She said that Baby Grace was constantly shoving the Doppler machine off the appropriate location to get her heartbeat, and that she is likely to be a very fiesty little girl. She even said the name Grace may not be appropriate because she is so strong willed! Now obviously, this was a joke, but I think I'm going to start playing meditation music to calm her down!

Blake got to come home on Wednesday night and will be here until Monday, and he is having a ball seeing how much more active and pronounced her movements have gotten. She really doesn't stop moving very often, and every now and then my stomach looks like it's doing the wave or the worm, whichever you prefer!

We're headed out to Lake Bruin for a nice, relaxing weekend, and *perhaps* I'll post some pictures from our weekend when we get back. Depends on what I'm looking like in my maternity lake-wear!

We've gotten all of our furniture for the nursery, but it's pretty much all haphazardly stored in there, so once we get some organization to it I'll post pictures of that as well.

That's all for now; everyone have a safe and happy Fourth of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment