Tuesday, June 15, 2010

28 Week Update

Lots happening this 28th week of pregnancy! Our good friends Ben and Carmen welcomed their little girl, Allie Parker into the world on Friday, June 11th, which was also my good friend Jessie's birthday! Unfortunately, my allergies are acting up and I haven't gotten to meet little Miss Allie yet. Look how cute she is with Uncle Blake!!! I think she looks like her Daddy!


Then on Sunday, Blake left for his levee inspection project that we've been anticipating for several months now. Blake's sister Erin, and her husband Ryan, have moved in with me while Blake's out and they're building their beautiful new home. The day Blake left we went to the pool for the afternoon and then grilled steaks, so they're taking good care of me! Poor Blake is working out in the heat in the worst part of the summer, but the best part is when he's done his little girl will be right around the corner! Here's me at 28 weeks (and about midnight)!


No comments:

Post a Comment