Friday, February 22, 2013

You better write that down!

Every time I tell my mother in law "MeMe" something cute that Grace is doing, she says, "You better write that down!  You will forget!"

So here are some of my favorites lately, most of them completely out of the blue! And she is right, I'm coming up with a blank on a lot of them, so hopefully I'll be editing this post later when I remember more!

"Mommy, have YOU been eating my porridge?"

At dinner at Zea, after asking me to hand her a napkin and me obliging her: "Thank you Faiwy Godmuver!"

"You must be Grumpy!" (after watching Snow White, and she plans to say that to her Daddy in the morning!)

"Who's that over there making that NOISE?  PawPaw's making that noise!"

When we are all sitting down to say the blessing, and she says in a very monotone voice, "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah." (Literally)

Her response to the question - what did you do today?  "Played with Hal-baby!" (A boy in her class, although she will say this on a Saturday, Sunday, when we've been on vacation for a week and hasn't seen him at all.  Just her stock answer.)

Me: Grace, Mommy and Daddy love you this much (arms outstretched). How much to you love us?
Grace: (in excited voice) "Two minutes!"


"When I was a little girl..."

"I'm just hanging out."

At the Mardi Gras parade: "Fwo me sumpin mister!"

1 comment:

  1. Love all the little sayings they have!!! Great idea to write them all down...

    ReplyDelete