Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First visit to the camp!

We decided to take our first trip out to the camp this past weekend. It was such a beautiful weekend and we all had a great time. Grace and her daddy got some extra hang-out time when Mama ran back to Baton Rouge for a massage at Bumble Lane! The whole time I had a nagging feeling that I had forgotten something. Did I forget clothes? Nope! Grace was so happy to get to wear her watermelon bubble! OK, so maybe it was Mommy who was so happy...
Did I forget my camera? Nope! Check out my loves!


Did I forget the exersaucer? Nope! And Grace LOVES that thing, so we bring it everywhere we go!


Did I forget to get a picture of Grace with the river in the background? Nope! We'll forever remember her first trip out to the camp!


Ahhh, that's it. I forgot the hat! And although it was great weather, it was very sunny, and we didn't want the first trip to the camp to also be the first weekend with a sunburned scalp, so......

Check me out in my Great-PawPaw Gerald's hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment